COVID VACCINE INFORMATION
Effective April 13th – All Pennsylvania adults are eligible to be vaccinated
Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Administration Paused
The Pennsylvania Department of Health today notified all COVID-19 vaccine providers to pause administering doses of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine until at least April 20 following the recommendation out of an abundance of caution in a joint release from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
COVID Vaccination Clinic to be held April 17th in New Bloomfield!!
A limited supply of vaccines are available to Perry County adult residents. Registration is required. Click on the below link to learn more.
*Limited Perry County COVID Vaccine Appointments Available at multiple Rite Aid pharmacies, West Perry Pharmacy, and Weis Market pharmacy. Please click on the “Vaccine Locations” document below for scheduling information or the provided links.
Perry County residents can also register and request appointments for vaccinations in both Cumberland County and in Dauphin County at larger clinics.
- Dauphin County drive-thru clinic at HACC (UPMC Registration): Call 844-876-2822 or visit https://vaccine.upmc.com
- Cumberland County (Carlisle): Call 717-960-6901 or SadlerHealth.org/schedule
- For Perry County, Cumberland County, and other Quality Care locations: Visit https://qcpharmacy.com to schedule an appointment
These sites are larger clinics, in addition to the smaller retail pharmacy and primary care facility sites in Perry County (i.e. Rite Aid etc.)
Documents & Forms
Transportation Available COVID Vaccination Appointments
Rabbittransit is offering free shared-ride service, regardless of age eligibility, for Perry County citizens for transportation to vaccination appointments.
Reservations are required and must be schedule no later than noon, the day prior to the vaccination appointment. To make a reservation or for additional information call 1-800-632-9063.
Please note that this is a shared-ride transportations system, not a taxi or Uber system. You will be sharing the ride with citizens going to the approximate same place, at the approximate same time.
Lebanon VA Medical Center announces COVD-19 vaccine availability
Lebanon VA is currently vaccinating all enrolled veterans and Saving Lives Act individuals including: Veterans not enrolled in VA healthcare regardless of discharge type, spouses/widows/widowers of Veterans and caregivers of Veterans. Please do not delay getting your COVID-19 vaccine! All vaccinations are by scheduled appointment unless otherwise indicated.
1. The fastest way to receive a vaccine is to visit the Keep Me Informed website https://www.va.gov/health-care/covid-19-vaccine/stay-informed and indicate your interest in receiving the vaccine. A medical record will be established allowing VA to schedule an appointment for you. After registration is completed, a VA scheduling representative will contact you to schedule your vaccination.
2. Saving Lives Act individuals without computer access may also call 717-228-5965. This process will take longer than registering on the Keep Me Informed website. A VA representative will contact you to complete enrollment and then be scheduled for a vaccine appointment.
3. Please arrive at the time and location specified for your appointment. Early arrival is not necessary as a vaccine is matched to your appointment time.