Hunting Licenses on Sale 6-13-22 Antlerless Deer Licenses on Sale 7-11-22
Hunting License sales begin 6-13-22
Antlerless License on sale Monday, July 11, 2022
MAIL Pink Envelope(s) to TREASURER from Post Office the MORNING of Friday, JULY 8, 2022
ONLY ONE PER HUNTER PER ROUND
BONUS ROUND ANTLERLESS DEER LICENSES
GO ON SALE AUGUST 1, 2022
SEND APPLICATIONS IN PINK ENVELOPES JULY 29, 2022
FROM YOUR HOME OR FROM POST OFFICE ALL WMUs -If antlerless deer licenses are still available, County Treasurer accepts antlerless deer application from residents and non-residents for a first round unsold tag (Mail Only- First round, one unsold tag per applicant)
2ND BONUS ROUND ANTLERLESS DEER LICENSES
ALL WMUs -If antlerless deer licenses are still available GO ON SALE AUGUST 15, 2022
SEND APPLICATIONS IN PINK ENVELOPES AUG. 12, 2022
- Write CID NUMBER(S) on your check or money order for EACH DOE LICENSE you are purchasing.
- ADD/MULTIPLY CORRECTLY – $6.97 for each doe license.
(1= $6.97; 2= $13.94 or 3= $20.91)
- Any PA County Treasurer can issue a doe license. To ensure you receive a license:
- Provide a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of preferred WMU. Doe licenses will be issued in order of WMU availability. If 1st choice is sold out, we will seek your next choice availability.
- Make sure your telephone number is CLEARLY written on application to avoid the DEAD LETTER FILE if an error must be cured. If we can’t read it, we can’t call you. Clear out your voice mail so we can leave a message.
- All applications require two (2) postage stamps – one (1) to get the application to our office and one (1) for us to mail it back to you.
- stamp on your return envelope requiring you to pay postage due at the post office.