Address: 20 W. McClure Street, New Bloomfield PA 17068
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Director: Marty Smith
The County of Perry Maintenance Department is responsible for the upkeep and repairs of all County buildings. The buildings included are the Courthouse, Rhinesmith building, Veterans Memorial building, Old Jail, Extension/Annex building, The Perry County Prison, and the Old Flower Shop. The maintenance department consists of four full time employees. The department also uses trustees on work release for certain projects as well.
- Keep County buildings in the best state of repair possible
- Maintain extensive preventative maintenance schedule
- Identify and locate small problems before they become large, costly emergencies
- Provide courier services as needed to departments
- Provide 24/7 emergency repair services
- Provide a safe environment for all employees and members of the public
- Act as the caretaker of all buildings and grounds
- Oversee capital improvement projects
- Perform HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting repairs/maintenance
- Control and oversee building automation systems
- Perform renovations as needed