Probation & Parole
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
2 W. Main Street,
New Bloomfield PA 17068
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 239, New Bloomfield PA 17068
The Perry County Probation Department provides the Court of Common Pleas and the community an effective and efficient delivery of services involving the supervision of both Adult and Juvenile offenders. The Department is especially concerned with public safety and coordinates activities designed to allow offenders to become productive members of society. Under the supervision of President Judge Kenneth A. Mummah, this Department provides the residents of Perry County with a variety of services including, Court Reporting Networking Evaluations, offender supervision, community protection, and electronic monitoring.
- To provide a balanced approach of community protection, offender
accountability for his or her behavior and the development of competencies to allow the offender to become a better person.
- To provide individual justice on individual cases.
- To provide services to enhance the integrity and credibility of the judiciary.
- To provide effective community supervision and surveillance for offenders under the jurisdiction of the probation department.
- To provide programming, either directly or through community resources, to assist offenders in achieving a crime-free lifestyle.
- To provide the court with pre-sentence information which will allows for effective sentencing sanctions.