Randy Waggoner, Chief Assessor
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
This office is responsible for generating and maintaining Real Estate and Occupational assessments. It assesses newly-built structures and additions, and periodically reassesses all taxable Real Estate. It works with local tax collectors and school districts. It maintains property record cards and aerial maps of the County.
Location- Veterans Memorial Building, 25 West Main Street, New Bloomfield, PA 17068
Clean and Green Deadline Extended
The Department of Agriculture has notified all counties that the deadline for applicants to enroll in Clean and Green has been extended to October 15, 2020.
Documents & Forms
- 2020 TAX COLLECTORS Public List
- 2020 Millage Rates with 2020 School
- 2020 ASSESSMENT CALENDAR
- Taxpayers Bill of Rights Act
- Clean and Green_Application
- UPI faq's(Uniform Parcel Identification Number)
- 2011 Homestead Instructions-1
- 2011 Homestead Application-1
- Clean and Green regulations